- To receive in-store credit, please contact us first through email only. We must approve your return first. In-store credit will not be issued if the doesn’t contact us first and receive approval with the 7 days of original shipping date.
- We cannot guarantee stock for a returned item.
- If you have received an incorrect, defective or damaged piece from our shop, please contact us immediately or no later than 7 days of the original shipping date.
- Items must be received within 14 days of the original shipping date.
- Balay Creations reserves the right to add a 10-20% restocking fee to each return that doesn’t follow this policy, if approved.
All in stock items are available and ready for immediate shipment. Shipping can take from 3 business days up to two weeks depending on what shipping zone you are in. All orders are shipped via USPS mail and we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Orders will be shipped to the address provided by the customer, therefore customers must provide the correct shipping address when placing an order.
Balay Creations is not responsible for any lost items due to incorrect addresses. If the order is returned to Balay Creations due to invalid or incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for additional shipping fees and must pay for fees before order can be reshipped to the correct address.
Customer will receive an email update with a tracking number as soon as order has been shipped. The tracking information will be updated periodically and can take up to two days for the system to update any current info.
Please be aware that Balay Creations is not responsible for any shipping errors made by the postal service or for orders lost or stolen during transit. Once your order leaves our facility and is in the hands of the shipping carrier, we are no longer responsible for it and it is out of our control. We cannot refund or replace items that do not make it to you.
We do ship internationally. You can checkout as normal on our website. The shipping price is the same as USA orders. Please note that duties and taxes are not included in the shipping fee, and you will be responsible for those extra charges. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.